Postby Nomad on Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:20 am

I was wondering if there was a way to implement an option where the first stage of sign up could be done from the summary.php?

I used to do this in 0.3.2 and 1.0 but since the coppa was introduced in 1.1 I have not been able to get it to function again....

What I'm thinking is that folk who allow public registrations could tempt more sign ups if that option was available?
Blog Ireland - now with video posting
Normally most write something meaningful here so many to choose from yet most oft ignored.
Nomad
Lifetype Expert

Postby jondaley on Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:11 am

I don't understand what you are saying. When you say "coppa", do you mean "captcha"? We could work more on getting that to work, but you could also disable it.
jondaley
Lifetype Expert

LifeType Version: 1.2.11 devel branch

Postby Nomad on Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:11 am

:oops: yes i mean captcha (ooops) ...

I tried disabling captcha but still can't get it to work. I remember I had to pull part of the header out of the registration pt1 to get it to work....

I'll have a mess around off line see if I can get it working again. Would be good if I could include the captcha as well though but figuring how is the next bit ;)
Blog Ireland - now with video posting
Normally most write something meaningful here so many to choose from yet most oft ignored.
Nomad
Lifetype Expert

Return to Requests and Suggestions