Can anyone tell me about the hosting provider for lifetype

Can anyone tell me about the hosting provider for lifetype

Postby emilyren on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:38 am

I'm aiming at set up a personally blog site as my online resume. As I do not update the information frequently and this is the first time to do so, what I want ultimately is Safe and Cost-Effective. Therefore, what hosting company can meet my requirements fully? I have checked the review site named as linkedhosts.com, but still feel confused to choose among the top options. Here, could any one only introduce ONE web host based on the personal experiences.
emilyren

LifeType Version: not yet

Re: Can anyone tell me about the hosting provider for lifety

Postby jondaley on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:56 am

I'm not sure what you mean by "the" hosting provider for LifeType. We do have a host that pays us for an ad, so maybe that is what you mean. I believe there are some other companies listed as well. (like my own...) :)

http://limedaley.com

I am happy to host a lifetype site, and could easily add you to my setup already in place (since we have the cool multi-domain on one installation feature, which I think is pretty neat...)

But, you could also have a dedicated installation if you wanted.

However, LifeType's development has pretty much stopped, as I don't think any other developers have worked on it in years. I still use it myself, and host a handful of LifeType sites, and keeping thinking that someday I'll get back to it, but in reality, it is probably on its way out. LifeType has some really good design features, from a coding viewpoint, but most people don't care about that, and are more impressed with the graphics, and we'll never be as slick as some other options in that regard.
jondaley
Lifetype Expert

LifeType Version: 1.2.11 devel branch

Return to Other Problems