Mass deletion of unused blogs

Re: Mass deletion of unused blogs

Postby newtech1 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:44 pm

ah, the self:: part might explain it - I might have used php5 specific functions. What if you put one letter in the search field, or maybe even a space - so, it will override the default?

I have tried every option and none of it works.

You had used "clean" as the op and strings in various places, and I thought "clean unused blogs" was more exact.

I would agree with this. BTW I would call this plugin Clean Unused Blogs instead of just Clean, so that it is clear what this plugin is used for and not confused with the Clean features that are built into Lifetype.

Thank you guys for all the work on this.
Richard D'Andrea Dover
http://www.christianblogsites.com
newtech1

Postby thestroller on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:52 am

Hello Jon,

Oops :roll: Thank you so much!!! :mrgreen:

The english locale file had old random ("forex"?) strings in it.

I wrote lots of plugins (stock price, forex price, gold price, weather forecast, lottery result,...) for my site. Almost of them are only used for Vietnamese so I didn't share to everybody.

I know LT is good, but because I don't have time to play with it so I don't know LT can do something faster and safer. :oops:

Thank you
Mai Minh
thestroller

Postby jondaley on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:37 pm

newtech: if you try the latest in sourceforge, does that help you at all? I noticed a SQL error today in the logs, so I fixed it.
I am actually not sure why mine ever worked for me, since the SQL was missing a space.
jondaley
Lifetype Expert

LifeType Version: 1.2.11 devel branch

Postby newtech1 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:56 pm

I just downloaded the latest version from soruceforge and have the exact same symptoms.

Is Maih version safe to use? Does it now delete user along with blog?
newtech1

Postby newtech1 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:51 pm

This plugin now appears to work with LT 1.2.9. YEAH!!!

If I edit the following to have a different selection, is there another file I need to do something? i.e. I want to have less than 2.

<div class="list_nav_option">
<label for="total_posts_less_than">{$locale->tr("total_posts_less_than")}</label>
<br />
<select name="total_posts_less_than" id="total_posts_less_than">
<option value="1" {if $total_posts_less_than == 1} selected="selected"{/if}>1</option>
<option value="5" {if $total_posts_less_than == 5} selected="selected"{/if}>5</option>
<option value="10" {if $total_posts_less_than == 10} selected="selected"{/if}>10</option>
<option value="20" {if $total_posts_less_than == 20} selected="selected"{/if}>20</option>
<option value="50" {if $total_posts_less_than == 50} selected="selected"{/if}>50</option>
<option value="100" {if $total_posts_less_than == 100} selected="selected"{/if}>100</option>
</select>
</div>

How hard would it be to have it also delete the user at the same time?
newtech1

Postby jondaley on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:27 am

I am not sure if that is all you have to edit. I think you might have to edit stuff in the code as well, but maybe that is just for the other setting - e.g. number of days. Won't hurt anything probably... It will either show you nothing or pick the default instead of your selected "2".
jondaley
Lifetype Expert

LifeType Version: 1.2.11 devel branch

Previous

Return to General Plugin Development