bugs & C.

bugs & C.

Postby italian_user on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:28 am

Good morning.
I have a little question.

In the bugs.lifetype.net I can read about some bugs that have been corrected now.

I'm asking myself.. Have I to replace some files me too?
I have the last version of LifeType... Have I to search the corrected bugs and replace the files with the new files?

Thanks very much.
italian_user
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:37 pm
LifeType Version: 1.2.11

Postby Nomad on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:40 pm

far as I know - the current version will contain fixs for all but the most recent bugs discovered..

As more are found and fixed - the another update will be issued. Obviously that won't happen for every bug except unless it is a serious security bug that would require fixing immediately.

Other than that they are fixed as needed (I think thats how it works)

:)
Blog Ireland - now with video posting
Normally most write something meaningful here so many to choose from yet most oft ignored.
Nomad
Lifetype Expert
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Eire

Postby italian_user on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:26 am

Nomad wrote:far as I know - the current version will contain fixs for all but the most recent bugs discovered..

As more are found and fixed - the another update will be issued. Obviously that won't happen for every bug except unless it is a serious security bug that would require fixing immediately.

Other than that they are fixed as needed (I think thats how it works)

:)



Thanks Nomad! :D
italian_user
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:37 pm
LifeType Version: 1.2.11

Postby jondaley on Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:46 am

I don't think there has been many bugs fixed after 1.2.6 - a couple have been reported, but haven't been fixed. It might be the case that only a PHP_NOTICE was removed, and I uploaded the file for that fix.
jondaley
Lifetype Expert
 
Posts: 6169
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 6:19 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
LifeType Version: 1.2.11 devel branch

Postby italian_user on Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:45 am

jondaley wrote:I don't think there has been many bugs fixed after 1.2.6 - a couple have been reported, but haven't been fixed. It might be the case that only a PHP_NOTICE was removed, and I uploaded the file for that fix.


So You think we'll upgrade directly to 2.0 ? :D :D

It's fantastic!!


:oops: Waht do You think about the date of 2.0 release? :oops: :oops: :oops:
italian_user
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:37 pm
LifeType Version: 1.2.11

Postby jondaley on Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:08 am

It is likely that there won't be a 1.2.7, I think, though if we get enough interesting bugs to fix, we'll do it. 2.0 is still a long ways off, so a date estimate isn't going to be useful at this point. I am not sure if the target feature list is known yet. Some of the new interface is workable, but I gather (I haven't done any work on it yet) it is still pretty rough.
jondaley
Lifetype Expert
 
Posts: 6169
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 6:19 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
LifeType Version: 1.2.11 devel branch

Postby italian_user on Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:48 am

jondaley wrote:It is likely that there won't be a 1.2.7, I think, though if we get enough interesting bugs to fix, we'll do it. 2.0 is still a long ways off, so a date estimate isn't going to be useful at this point. I am not sure if the target feature list is known yet. Some of the new interface is workable, but I gather (I haven't done any work on it yet) it is still pretty rough.


ok! thanks very much for your reply.

So, I'll wait it!! :D

thanks more !
italian_user
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:37 pm
LifeType Version: 1.2.11


Return to Everything Else Goes Here!

cron