Introduction

Introduction

Postby Rechosen on Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:18 pm

As I didn't see any introduction forum, I thought I'd introduce myself here. I am Rechosen, a 16 years old christian boy from the Netherlands, and I registered here because I just launched a new blog that's powered by Lifetype: Linux Tutorial Blog. So far it's only got one tutorial (hey, we all gotta start somewhere :wink:) and it's my first webdesign ever with a css template built up from scratch. Let me know how the site looks in, for example, Safari, what you think of the template, if you can spot any errors (both in the design and the content) and if you like the general idea.

As you might notice, I've been playing around with the smarty code a lot to increase the system's friendliness to search engines. I especially modified the code that generates the title. However, it still isn't perfect. Sitescore still detects a lot of similarity in the titles. Could you give me some help with that? I will post more details soon, in an other thread.

Anyway, I hope I'll be able contribute something to this community. I hope to keep up LTB (Linux Tutorial Blog) for a while, too :wink:. I must say that I'm quite happy with Lifetype's possibilities, but that I also think some things should be different and some features should be added. I will post about that later on.
Linux Tutorial Blog - Powered by Lifetype

"If you try to save your life, you will lose it."
Rechosen

Postby Nomad on Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:56 am

hey nice template :)
Blog Ireland - now with video posting
Normally most write something meaningful here so many to choose from yet most oft ignored.
Nomad
Lifetype Expert

Postby Rechosen on Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:39 am

Thanks =).
Linux Tutorial Blog - Powered by Lifetype

"If you try to save your life, you will lose it."
Rechosen

Return to Everything Else Goes Here!