Customizing it with the plugin Getcategory is very nice, too.
Fist question, for general understanding, about API, i guess:
- How are articles from categories with "don't show on first page" excluded from showing up on mainpage?
I don't see a mechanism for that in the main. or post.templates (like a switch, tag, or such, and no if-statements...)
Secondly, what I am trying to accomplish:
- One category, not show up in the panel list (which now displays all categories)
- That category, should get its own page/template, and on that static page, all the articles from that category gets posted, with dates, ability to comment and all.
(I have done this with Getcategory plugin, but no dates etc show up)
- Site: http://www.xn--skyddamiljn-0fb.nu/
- Static pages in question:
- http://www.xn--skyddamiljn-0fb.nu/static/1/stymer (works but without dates, and its' category shows in panel)
http://www.xn--skyddamiljn-0fb.nu/static/1/stymer2 (does not work now)
Happy mid-summer to all! (Personally, I don't, but it is celebrated a lot in our Nordic countries...)