secret plugin for LT 1.2 almost ready... need help

secret plugin for LT 1.2 almost ready... need help

Postby heriniaina on Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:57 pm

Hello,

I then had time to port secret plugin to LT 1.2

now, the problem is that people can still read the post using RSS

I added
Code: Select all
if( $request->getValue( "op" ) != "ViewArticle" && $request->getValue( "op") != "RssAction")


which is ok but since RSS is not for one article but for the latest articles I got stuck.

As suggested, I continued to use the Piper filter. Is there any way to do some kind of loop of articles?

Thanx
heriniaina
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:57 am

Postby heriniaina on Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:21 pm

Ok... resolved as said in the forum

http://forums.lifetype.net/viewtopic.php?p=23088
heriniaina
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:57 am

Re: secret plugin for LT 1.2 almost ready... need help

Postby pat_vrs on Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:32 pm

heriniaina wrote:Hello,

I then had time to port secret plugin to LT 1.2

now, the problem is that people can still read the post using RSS

I added
Code: Select all
if( $request->getValue( "op" ) != "ViewArticle" && $request->getValue( "op") != "RssAction")


which is ok but since RSS is not for one article but for the latest articles I got stuck.

As suggested, I continued to use the Piper filter. Is there any way to do some kind of loop of articles?

Thanx


Secret post ??

this plugins is in the "Unported" categorie..
do you have a working version for LT 1.2.4 ??

thanks
pat_vrs
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:18 pm

Postby martopiggus on Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:33 am

Any brave soul care to update this? I really need this... thanks
martopiggus
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:43 am
Location: Hong Kong

Postby pat_vrs on Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:57 am

martopiggus wrote:Any brave soul care to update this? I really need this... thanks

move to WordPress

much better platform
more users
more plug ins
more support
free

and secret post/blog.. is built-in
pat_vrs
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:18 pm

Postby phunkphorce on Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:53 pm

pat_vrs wrote:
martopiggus wrote:Any brave soul care to update this? I really need this... thanks

move to WordPress

much better platform
more users
more plug ins
more support
free

and secret post/blog.. is built-in


Do you have anything else useful or relevant to add?

You're free to choose your platform, and we encourage you to seek other solutions if LT doesn't fit your needs. But there is no need to come here and ridiculize our work. We've done nothing bad to you to you, if anything, you got annoyed because LT did not have a feature that *you* wanted. Too bad you didn't like any of other hundreds of features that we *do* have.
phunkphorce
Lifetype Expert
 
Posts: 9028
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 6:34 am
Location: Suomessa

Postby martopiggus on Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:50 pm

pat_vrs wrote:move to WordPress

much better platform
more users
more plug ins
more support
free

and secret post/blog.. is built-in


well, I have been building the site for a long time and it would be a pain in the xxx to move everything to another platform. Lifetype have served me very well and I can't think of any reason to move. Needing a plugin doesn't mean I have to completely remove everything done before. Thanks for your useless comment.
martopiggus
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:43 am
Location: Hong Kong


Return to Plugin Development Team

cron