Finally getting a simple Tutorial Together

Finally getting a simple Tutorial Together

Postby Nomad on Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:22 pm

Hi Guys

Last few days/week I've been adding to the tutorial I was trying to get started but it got left due to other stuff..

it's fairly basic designed with the option of just getting folk started in the easiest and simplest way possible..

If you want to look it over it's here I'll be editing some parts and making them a bit more extensive with images etc.

hopefully if I can ever work out how to do it I'll do some small flash tutorials on how to fill out each of the pop ups or how to use them...

Tutorial is here http://blogireland.ie-notice-board.blog ... gory/24/52

I'll add in stuff as I can but the basics are there and most should be able to get up and running from that..

Hope this helps :)
Blog Ireland - now with video posting
Normally most write something meaningful here so many to choose from yet most oft ignored.
Nomad
Lifetype Expert

Postby -J- on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:15 pm

Great!

hopefully if I can ever work out how to do it I'll do some small flash tutorials on how to fill out each of the pop ups or how to use them

That would be fantastic :)
-J-

Postby Nomad on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:34 pm

-J- wrote:Great!

hopefully if I can ever work out how to do it I'll do some small flash tutorials on how to fill out each of the pop ups or how to use them

That would be fantastic :)

Will have to learn a bit of flash first -- won't be an overnight job methinks ....
Blog Ireland - now with video posting
Normally most write something meaningful here so many to choose from yet most oft ignored.
Nomad
Lifetype Expert

Return to Documentation