Personal Travel and Photography Blog - www.travelgaia.com

Personal Travel and Photography Blog - www.travelgaia.com

Postby rfcheah on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:05 pm

Hi,
I've been using lifetype for personal travel/photography/diving blog since Feb'07 and it is really a great piece of software! I am inviting a few friends to blog at the same site to fully utilized the power of Lifetype but that will take a while.

Check it out here: http://www.travelgaia.com and et me know what do you think about my site, thanks!!
rfcheah

Postby phunkphorce on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:45 pm

Looks good, I like the pictures. Are they all yours?

The only problem is that the right column appears at the very bottom of the page below the main content (rather than on its right side) This is with Firefox 2.0.0.4, btw.
phunkphorce
Lifetype Expert

Postby rfcheah on Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:22 am

Yeah all photos are taken by me, thanks!

The right column shows up OK on my screen, which is 1280x800, and I am using Firefox 2.0 too. Probably it is the resolution. I will try to make it suit better for lower resolution, thanks!
rfcheah

Postby phunkphorce on Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:49 am

It's not about the screen size, it's because the main column with the content is probably of a fixed size and the browser automatically moves the right column to the bottom when it doesn't fit.

You should try to avoid fixed size columns. I have a 13.3" widescreen laptop also with a 1280 x 800 screen and I've got enough horizontal screen space, but I don't like it when a site requires my browser to take the full screen (horizontally). But after all it's your blog and you make the design decisions :)
phunkphorce
Lifetype Expert

Return to Show Off