check it out- suggestions?

check it out- suggestions?

Postby drewactual on Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:15 pm

my blog powered website is for a non-profit biking group. please let me know what you think!

http://www.downeastcyclingclub.com

I know, I know, I don't have credits in place yet, but only because I wiped the original template and rebuilt it...it is coming!

suggestions welcome! and one more thing, does anyone know the permissions code for allowing a member to only POST and edit their own posts? I don't want someone fumbling around my settings. :-)
drewactual

Re: check it out- suggestions?

Postby phunkphorce on Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:24 pm

drewactual wrote:does anyone know the permissions code for allowing a member to only POST and edit their own posts? I don't want someone fumbling around my settings. :-)

This feature is coming with Lifetype 1.2, it's not available in LT 1.1.x.
phunkphorce
Lifetype Expert

Postby drewactual on Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:17 pm

does anyone have anything to say about the layout? s there something I should do different to make it look or flow better? Please, feel free to bash me if you think I need it!

-d
drewactual

Postby jondaley on Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:48 pm

Looks alright to me, I was trying to figure out why the page took so long to load, because my ad blocker wasn't displaying your animated gif. 2.5MB is sort of big for a web site, maybe your movie should be in some other format? I don't know if it is possible to get it smaller in another format.
jondaley
Lifetype Expert

LifeType Version: 1.2.11 devel branch

Return to Show Off