Udugu Beta Blogs

Udugu Beta Blogs

Postby Inertia on Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:54 pm

I designed a social community for people over the age of 25 using Joomla. I've integrated the site using phpbb userdata in order to have my joomla users be able to blog without having to re-register and its currently working pretty good.

I'm using lifetype 1.1.

The site is:

http://www.udugu.com

Its a login only site -

so the login is: Testuser

Password: testuser

You can click on the Beta Blogs image in the header which will show you the interface / summary.php. I've redesigned it to look exactly like the joomla website so it doesn't appear to be a seperate site at all.

Thanks for taking a look!
Inertia

Postby phunkphorce on Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:23 am

It looks great, congratulations :)

And we are also really excited that people are already finding features such as the user data integration useful!
phunkphorce
Lifetype Expert

Postby Inertia on Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:55 am

Thank you for taking the time to check it out.

I'm really excited about the integration. I wish I knew code a little more than I do (I'm a designer not a coder) so I could add a few more things with the integration but it's working out pretty good. Of course we are still in beta testing but I'm very happy with what Lifetype has to offer.
Inertia

Great Work Bro!!

Postby gautam on Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:12 am

hi, i am also a designer and a basic php user..i am very impressed with your work..can you please help me to do the same thing in my community portal?

gautam

Postby Inertia on Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:38 am

What help are you looking for? :)

I'd be glad to offer assistance if I can.
Inertia

Return to Show Off